November 17, 2010

Life is beautiful, wonderful and perfect for YOU & ME.

It has been long since I wrote. Alright. So it's rambling time!

Yup, the "time" of the life again. There has been a lot of brakes and jerks. Not a very smooth ride. But manage to get through it though.

Life. What is life la? Damn sien asking myself this question over and over again.
WHAT IS LIFE HONEY? WHAT IS LIFE?

I'm definitely not expecting only the "ups" in life. It would definitely be dull without the roller coaster rides! Brings the thrills in life :)

Well, everything is much stagnant on my side. At least that's how I felt. I want something more! But what? Work and studies has been good. But the "stable-ness" and the smooth sailing part doesn't excites me! Making things so boring and even losing interest in it. How?

I have been wanting to further my studies in the overseas. Hoping it to come through real soon. Need something "fresh"! Germany aku! *closes eyes & pray REAL hard* Oh God. Your will be done.

Anyways, hope everything goes well. *fingers cross* Diploma! Diploma!
(Plwease accept me as your student)

Signing off,
iMable?

No comments: