Too many questions! Is it a good or bad sign? Will it give bad effect/impact for asking too much? Right to ask? Ask at the right time? Asking relevant questions?
STOP! Too many questions. See the point now? Have been thinking a lot. It does stress me up at times. On the other hand, things tend to get fixed for questioning.
Many a times we think IGNORANCE IS BLISS. And when we came to a point knowing that the FACT that it's not true. How can ignorance be bliss? People get into trouble. Ignore? You getting into deep shit. Ignore? Problems caused by people. Ignore? Having a hard time with some issues. Ignore?
IGNORANCE doesn't solve problems isn't it? So..what's NEXT?! Think think think! Figure figure figure! Solution solution solution! .'. Think think think!
But by thinking that much solves the issue? Thinking is not good enough too isn't it? One thought leads to another right? SICK!
This is life eh? WELCOME TO THE WORLD!
Wait. What am I trying to say here? I don't know either. Mere ramblings again.
Anyways, I think by discussing certain issues with people will enlighten ourselves. I don't know how. But somehow it does. So what I trying to imply?
Any issues, problems, & WHATSOEVER, speak it out! Share share share. :) It may benefit you...or not.. But you will somehow come to a point where you see things differently when someone speak of their opinion. .'. I think COMMUNICATING is really important.
Question :: Would you rather [IGNORE/THINK of/COMMUNICATE to solve] the issues in LIFE?

Cheers people! Happy IGNORING/THINKING/COMMUNICATING!
Your life, your choice! =D Make the right one! :)
Lotsa LOVE!
Mable <3>
No comments:
Post a Comment