
So yea, third month in sound engineering. Enjoying it so far :) Pretty tough I find it. And there's more to sound engineering than what I thought. Not just mere recordings, how to use the console and etc. I came across so many foreign terms, topics, scenes and more.
It has been real fun spending most of my time in the Recording Studio working(fooling) around with the consoles. LOL. Huge consoles we're talking about here. Met so many friends(

Too abstract?
Wells, currently I'm having some issue with one of them (Aux-sends). They are not really "friendly". They have such complex personalities. Or more like they love to make things complicated. But how? Still have to be nice right? They are too important to be despised.
I love you Auxiliaries. Be nice to me k? We be good good friends k? We shall have more bonding sessions!
With Aux Love, =D
Aux-(iM)able <3>
2 comments:
Like the way u describe it ...ha ha
Hey Leonard! Didn't realise you commented here! =D Welcome to de blog!
Post a Comment