August 29, 2010

The Passion Within....

I'm sorry about the blog hiatus. Have been really occupied with...Errr..I don't know what. But THINGS! More things coming up therefore even more occupied. =S

Life has been great. Sitting here to type is a prove that I'm still alive! Still moving on..Or should I say hanging on? The road ahead is definitely not easy to walk. Rough and rocky I would say.

Thinking back of what my piano teacher,Ms. Khoo Hooi Lay, said just strike me real hard. I don't know which phrase or sentence from her should I quote. But I can definitely say that everything she says or advice is a great treasure to me. Never has anyone talked to me this way.

Getting back on track, I have chosen this path; to pursue music/be a musician, since I was 13 (2003). I was even greatly inspired by both the resident conductors(Mr. Jasha Shimano & Ms. Khoo Hooi Lay) and the musician/choir from PESSOC. I am definitely grateful that Pn. Annie introduced me to PESSOC when I told her that I have the passion for music and I would want to pursue it.

I am really grateful that, I am who I am today because of the support I received from people around me. Let it be my family, friends, teachers or even strangers. I am truly grateful. I always believe that it's the small things which makes the difference in everything.

I have finally turned 20, 3 days back. Reviewing the past 20 years, things just changed so fast and drastic. But there's one thing which did not change at all. I am truly amazed by that. He is just faithful regardless what. I just have to dust of myself and move on. No more stalling. No more breaking down. Being FOCUS is all I need to do.

I have been thinking a lot. I'm not sure if this is a good sign. Wells, it should be good at times. But over doing it is definitely crazy. Occasionally, I'm glad that I think a lot. That just enlightens me in the things I'm troubled with. Maybe I have been pushing things aside, not wanting to deal with it for the past years.

Today, I am hhaaapppeeee! I'm currently doing something where my passion is. I will definitely bring it further. This is just the beginning. The word "Further" is infinite. As far as my passion lies, there I will be. Just like the saying goes, " You will go ask far as you push". Wish me the best everyone! =D

With much love, <3
Der Musiker

No comments: