Today is DE day! LOL. Yes. THE day! =D
Took my results in the morning. You would not be able to figure how hard my heart beat. To the point it feels like dropping out.
Wells, all in all, I should really thank my AWESOME TEACHER! =D Yup. I passed with MERIT. I know it's nothing to shout about. But it is an achievement to me. I know I could have done better if I did not get myself into all those "kaypo" work. LOL. I'm really thankful for this result. Was so afraid that I might fail. =S The 7 months work paid off I guess..Hahaha.PLUS the LAST MINUTE intense practice =D
So, NEXT would be my Diploma! Freaking out already. Hope I'll do much better this time. Just gotta work harder. And work things out before I get myself into deep shit.
Thank you to all those who gave me the support, encouragement, and all those positive remarks. Love all of you! It means a lot to me. I mean A LOT. And so does this result. I really thank God for being so faithful. Not forgetting about giving me such WONDERFUL tutor. =D I love you TEACHER!
GOD! You are a GOOD GOOD God! =D Thank you LORD!
With His Confidence,
iMable
No comments:
Post a Comment