May 2, 2010

Teenie Weenie stuff in LIFE...

And now, I say that SHE IS my best friend.And I'm proud of it. =D Reminiscing the past, I realized how foolish things was. Well, everyone grows and change in one way and another isn't it?

I should say I learned a lot within this period of time. Let it be friends, sermons(REVO), God, teachers, family, and even strangers.I was reminded again that a small simple act can impact a person's life in a big way.- quotes DW. Well, yes.I totally agree with that. It's the little things in life which changes the whole great picture in life.

Like how TINY droplets of water which makes up the sea.SMALL grains of sand which makes a mountain and SMALL cells which made up YOU & ME =D SMALL in size, yet so POWERFUL.

Therefore, we should appreciate things around us regardless standard, status,size, and etcetera. Not forgetting, don't judge the book by it's cover. Oh, talking about status, let me ask, how many of you always degrade at a toilet cleaner, road cleaner, trash collector, and so? Yes, talk about it. Without them, do you think you'll have clean public washrooms to use? Rubbish-free road to drive/walk on? Someone to clear your trash?

In a nutshell, I'm trying to say that many people are taking things for granted. Not appreciating what you have or what is given to you until you lose it? Can it be human's nature or? Well, I really don't know either. No one will treasure things for long. Maybe there is, but that would be the minority. I'm learning from this at the same time. Well, best of luck to me? =P

No comments: