Now BACK TO BUSINESS!! No more procrastinating, No more lazing around, No more EXCESSIVE outings!! Gotta START WORKING~! Work more on the PIANO, else!! Oh no..I don't want to imagine.. Gotta do my best in it (",)
Well well well, I supposed some of you didn't know that I've resigned from my former job, law firm, as a clerk. Enjoyed working there, learned a lot from the senior colleagues there. Can see that it's not easy working in a law firm.PRESSURE!! Cannot afford to make mistakes.. It's a LAW FIRM, what do you expect? I don't want to get sued for the mistake I do...Pressure isn't it?
Anyways, I'm gonna officially start my internship in a Music Recording Studio from tomorrow onwards.. Getting EXCITED!! Gearing myself up for work! Yeeeeehaaa!!
Will update you guys about my work soon =) Did my first project a few weeks back anyways. Reu gave me a song to arrange. Assigned by a kindergarten. Was kinda satisfying. Not an easy job. Gotta put more effort and time to learn. Hope things will sail smoothly.
Things are piling up..Too many things to do..Double work!! Practice piano and all..Hmm..I so gotta sort things out. As the saying goes, If we fail to plan, we plan to fail..Well, I believe in that. Things will just go haywire if I don't do so. Hmmm.. Have to make sure every day is well planned. Gotta be more discipline and all. I hope I'll be able to sort things out like REAL SOON.Wish me luck?
I guess that's all for now.Shall update soon~! Chao =)
No comments:
Post a Comment