Working in a Recording Studio is definitely awesome.Learning lots of stuff there. Not as stressful as working in a Law Firm.But that doesn't mean I get to laze around or so. It's just that, doing something which you like should make life easier eh? Lol. Well, it has already been a month & 8 days I've been in "The Cat Records". Working with different kinds of people.Meeting random musicians/business people. I'm pretty inspired by some musicians I met. There's ONE word I can say. AWESOMENESS =D Great employer.Great clients.Great place.Great people. Am just enjoying it =D
Wells, I love meeting people. Making new friends, etc.Through this job, makes it possible. I haven't taught music.So I don't know how's teaching like. Seeing the same students every single week for months/years. Wonder how is it like.Lol. Unless I love teaching too.That shouldn't be a problem.Yet to find out.
Besides, working in The Cat Records, I'm currently working with my mum too =X DOUBLE HEADACHE. Well, to be precise.I'm currently her driver. Drive her around to deliver her goods/repaired machines. It's not really a pleasant experience working with your family you know? Well, I guess those who are in the same shoes as I am should understand. Therefore, the daily routine goes like this.

Starts working with my mum around 8am plus/9am.Goes straight to my work at 11am plus.Finishes at 6pm.Goes home.Do some chores.Practice piano(trying very hard to discipline myself to do this every single day). By the time I finishes would be 9pm plus? ONLINE!! =D Then TIDUR!! =D Everyday macam ni. EXCEPT for SUNDAY!! My resting day! Or not? Lol.
Well, that's all I can update on I guess. Life still has to go on :) Anything that doesn't kill me will make me STRONGER isn't it? :) Oh yes. iMable =)
No comments:
Post a Comment