May 18, 2010

Of Polaroid Camera...

Yes. I supposed LW was right. Taking friendship too serious I guess. Or is it that most people today just take friendship for granted. Well, it's either way. But friends stands a pretty important place in my life.

The foolish me. Or maybe the "NICE me" was too nice that she wanted to purchase a Polaroid Camera for this friend of hers for her birthday.(Miss Somebody) .I was at the Fuji mini instax website a day before her birthday. Wanted to check out with a P.Camera on the cart to be purchased. Although financial tight, but she still wanted to make this friend of hers happy.


Hmmm..A thought suddenly strike. Does she even treat you as her friend? Or will she even appreciate it if you get it for her?

Knowing that she has a different circle of friends now and that we have different wavelengths. "But, but, she's still my friend ma", I told myself. Being a good friend of mine in high school etc.

"You wouldn't want to go through disappointments again" - I thought.

Knowing that I really hate disappointments after those incidents I went through. Like TOTALLY HATE IT. Well, if you get what I s.

Closed the window right after that. And got her something else instead.

TO DATE, I know who my true friends are. And who are the ones who treats you like one. "Friends-filtering" stage I guess.LOL. Still am very disappointed of what happened. May seems like a small thing. I believe it depends on who sees the situation. If the person thinks it's a big deal, it shows that the person really cares and it meant something to him/her.

It's a random ramble anyways. That's all for now. Chao!

No comments: