Yup. I flew down to Singapore with Ly on the 4th June.
We were only there for 4 days. Time was pretty limited.
First day, Arrived-Lunch-NUS-That CD Shop-Chinatown-Dinner-Home-Supper-Walk Es back-Home .
Nothing much on the first day. Sad thing is that I could find the CD I want. =(
Second day, Rise-Lunch-Orchard-Shop-HMV-Dinner-Home-Supper Club-Breakfast McD-Home-Sleep.
Was a craze on the second day. Walked around the whole day. Got a CD from HMV for myself. Awesome one. It's the "Classic Meets Cuba". Literally classical songs improvised. Von had dinner at Dome.Ly had a snack.I had nothing.. Went home to change.Then head to Supper Club for one of the Singapore Art Fest programme. Stayed on after that till 3 am plus. Head to the near by McD for breakfast. More like Es, Von and Ly had breakfast. Hmmm..Appetite screwed up in Singapore.
Third day, Rise-Lunch-Orchard-Bugis-Dinner-Clarke Quay-Highlanders-Zirca-Breakfast McD-Home-Sleep.
Woke up late again due to sleeping at 5am plus the day before. We went our own way on the third day. Von went to look for her friends in Tampines. Ly went to visit Musuems. I went shop around Orchad Road. Head to Bugis by myself after that. Met up for Dinner with Es, Von and Ly after that. Had Japanese food. Fascinated by their "tap" ordering system there. How cool. Went to Clarke Quay for a walk after that. Decided to stop by Highlanders for a drink then. Had Peach Liquer. Stil prefer Rum. Or Vodka. After much consideration, we headed to Zirca as it was Boys' Night. And Ly wanted to see "pretty boys" and Es wanted to listen to some good songs. While I went there to "wash eyes". LOL. Watch shows. Won't give any details here =P After club, went to McD for breakfast again. I didn't have anything as usual. Another sessions of show over there. Seeing drunk gu(a)ys walking into the door. == Falling of chairs etc. Head home after that.
Forth day, Rise-Lunch-Pack-Bugis-Changi Airport-Penang-Barbeque Party-Home-Sleep =D
Woke up at 11am. Had lunch at home. Prepare to head to airport. Went out to take the cab. Head to Bugis to get Apple Strudel back for Ly's mum. Straight away went to the Changi Airport. Touched down at 4.30pm. Went straight to Ly's house for a Barbeque. Helped out for the preparation a lil. Had lots of food that night. Bliss! Went home real tired. Wanted to sleep but ended up sitting in front of the PC again.As usual.
Well, I guess that's about it for my trip. Nothing much. Just for the sake of updating =D
HUGS<3
Mable
No comments:
Post a Comment