September 21, 2011

I appreciate TRUTHFULNESS

Certain things in life is not meant to be understood. It means so much to me that it truly matters. Is it that I'm over sensitive or what? But I'm pretty confident that it's what it seems to be. You said you want to fix this. What the heck you mean by that? We've fixed this so many times but it goes back to the freaking same cycle. You know what I mean? The freaking cycle. You think I don't notice certain things? Then I would say you absolutely wrong! I seriously hope that you will be truthful to me. Whether I'm right or not. I truly BEG you to be TRUTHFUL to me. It'll mean the world to me. Please stop treating me like a fool. I mean it. I BEG you. That's the most that I can do. Yes. By begging you. You have no idea how devastated I am right now. You have no idea. Yea. Great. Go on and have lots of fun.

I'm sorry that I may judge you wrongly. But you seem so fake to me that it feels like I'm in the plastic world. I don't know why. Probably it's because of how the way you behave/act throughout the years of knowing you. Not that I want to make things look bad. It's just that I need to get things right rather than live with it all my life knowing you. Or not that I want to be real blunt. If I don't, nothing will look non-plastic or at least I know the fact? I have been pretending that everything is alright. Do you know how bad it feels?

Sorry I just cant take it that people fake or should I say act in front of me. Alright. If you're reading this and think I'm absolutely wrong. Prove to me. Clarify this. I gave you so many chances to clarify along the way but you failed to do so. Note this, if I still find anything that's absolutely unacceptable I might really snap again. I didn't want to. And I didnt mean to. You made me. If you value this relationship, get things right please. Most importantly. Be TRUTHFUL. The keyword is TRUTHFUL.

Ps: stop telling me that she's sad or unhappy. What about me? You think I'm just a crazy woman who simply explodes at people? Then you don't know me. I'm disappointed.

Very much appreciated,
Me, the irritating me.

No comments: