I want to ramble here. No one to ramble to. Sighs. I dont know what to say la.
Life. Life. Life. What is LIFE? Some things can be figured. While some can't. I am confused. Extremely confused. What's the problem ah? I wish I have someone to talk to. Or rather someone who is willing to hear me rant and lend me the ears?
Life hasn't been easy. People step in and out of your life. People walk passed your life. Strangers, friends, family, enemies(I don't have any I think) and whatsoever you call them. Too many things just run through my mind. I seriously wish I didn't have to think so much. Am I over-sensitive I always ask myself.
Where did all these problems came from? Me? People around me? Or there wasn't any problem at the first place? Or am I the person who has created all this? OH MAI GASH! I feel like I'm going crazy. There was a point I actually thought I was going crazy. Like literally. I definitely wouldn't want that to happen to me.
Excuse my randomness. I have no idea what I'm talking here.
No comments:
Post a Comment