TwentySeven DOT ZeroEight DOT TwoZeroOneOne
I think it's something I need to blog about. Eh.. My typing skill still quite good wor after not touching the computer for so long. (bangga)
Wells, IT'S MY BIRTHDAY =D Twenty First! Nothing much to shout though. Age is just a number. But well, what made it special are the great friends I have got. THANKS AGAIN LY, DEBS, NICKY, FELICIA. Not that I want to self-praise. But I'm just hoping that I'm not that observant/sensitive to things around me.
Talking about the plot they had, honestly, I didn't expect it to turn out this way. Or should I say I actually HOPE it would turn out THIS way. Err.. anyone get me? Anyways, thanks girls. That was a nice one :)
On a side note, Deborah is not a very good liar. That's a bonus for her. Not good lying kay. Neither is Felicia. Thinking back of the whole procedures, it's really damn humorous. If you're reading this Debs, thank you for this lie. (Mabs, we'll meet up tonight for dinner to catch up k. It'll only be the 2 of us cos cheh and felicia are not free) I KNEW FELICIA WAS IN TOWN BABE! ;) That's what which kept me suspicious. LOVE YOU GIRLS.<3
A gist of it would be, I met Debs @ Starbucks. Catch up and all. Normal normal. Then the other 3 showed up walking passed Starbucks. Looking really suspicious. Cos they're supposedly to meet their "friend". @ G Spot. Walk into the lounge with Deb. Saw them. Their "friend" arrived I supposed. Haha. Sat there camwhore, talk, laugh, do all sorts of things. When it striked 12am, Maja Szymczyk and the band sang me a birthday song! <3 Awww, so much love from my girls. Not forgetting the pretty lady came to the table with the pretty cake :3 Banyak banyak LOVE. Mwuaah!
Lovely cake(RITZ) from the girls. LOL. Must give credits to everyone. From the cake shop to all the venues. Not forgetting the lovely people. Aww...So much love.. I always believe that it's better to have a handful of GREAT FRIENDS. than to have an ocean of MERE FRIENDS. Regardless what, I still love all my friends. GREAT FRIENDS, MERE FRIENDS, I love you all =D xoxo I really do appreciate every single things/details/nonsense/even if it's considered insignificant.
Oh yea. I got a lovely gift from the Wong sisters too <3 Love it very much! Thank you:3
To ALL OF YOU OUT THERE who wished me. You know who you are! YOU! YOU! and YOU! Thank you SOOO much :3 <3
Not forgetting this, HAPPY BIRTHDAY PATRICK PANG! =D
With Lotsa Love,
Me <3
No comments:
Post a Comment