I'm back after a hiatus. =D Well nothing much to update here besides work I guess. Life has been good.( At least I choose to look at the bright side) Ich ist ein Musiker lehrer. Correct German? =x
Working life is definitely not easy. At least I'm doing something that I love! :) Teaching almost every day except for Mondays. Assisting my mum on Mondays doesn't make a difference if I'm off work or not now. Hoping that the Iron Woman in me keeps going. Have to live up to the name. Der Krieger, Der Musiker und iMable.
Besides work, I have been working on my piano techniques and all. Not self-praising but I think I'm moving on to a higher level now and I have my piano teacher to thank! Love her to the MAX! <3 Pursuing my Diploma in Piano Performance(ATCL). Go go go!
I'm also done with my Music Production certificate @ Hits Recording Studios. Hoping to further it soon :) Heeee... Ka-ching ka-ching! And oh yeah,not working in the Recording studio anymore. Full time piano/music teacher now.
On the other hand, waiting to proceed my Yamaha Diploma. So yea. Nothing much,really. That's all I can update on I supposed? And yes! To those who have affected me in any way, good or bad. I should thank you people. I would say my EQ level has improved tremendously! I think. A lil at least? =D
Signing off,
Der Krieger<3
ps. I just love myself. =x
No comments:
Post a Comment