March 24, 2011

I AM ABLE!

Many things happened for the past few months. Time flies. Have I been living up to that name? I am able(?)

Well I just came back from the NTTP(New Teachers Training Program) under Yamaha(M) Music. I got through the audition on 8th Feb 2011 to get into the trainin program. After one month training in KL, my mates and I were evaluated on the last day. I made it through the evaluation too. But wasn't too satisfied with my performance overall. I believe I could have done better. Much better. Anyways I did what I can:) Even my instructor/evaluator was taken back by my performance. The feedback was that both of evaluators was expecting more than I what I could do that day. I totally screwed one part of the presentation.

But the question is, am I ready to teach? Mentally? Physically? Emotionally?
Regardless what, I have chosen this path. I know I want to pursue this. I'm gonna do my very best in every single thing I do. I'm not gonna let anyone down. This is not a promise though. Not gonna make an empty promise. I'll just go as far as I can. Perhaps beyond my limits. I'm gonna PUSH it through! I'm not gonna disappoint you. (Family,Friends,Mr&Mrs Fong,Ms Loretta,Ms Khoo)

I AM ABLE! I'll be SOMEONE one day. One day!

With lotsa courage & confidence,
Der Musiker

No comments: