March 23, 2010

Be Strong and Courageous...

Well..Life has been a roller coaster to me.



Going through wars with almost EVERYTHING around me. Things haven't been better so far.

I'm still gonna push it through.

Those who cared for me, I'm really sorry for making you guys worry. Should you say that you're just unfortunate to have a hardheaded friend. I guess I just need some time off. If you guys know me well enough, I don't like people pushing me too hard. I know you meant well. I don't want you all to be worried as well. That makes me feel worse. Sometimes I keep things to myself partly because I don't want to face the fuss of people's reactions. Sorry, I don't intend to offend anyone here. I love you everyone around me regardless what. It's just me.

Gah!! Mixed feelings..mixed feelings.Hate this.Anyways, I sincerely apologize to those I've bothered in one way or another. Love you guys.

I have got to just keep pushing on. Gonna count on myself. No one else but myself. I gotta be strong. Yesh! Even if no one supports me, I'll keep cheering myself on. I will..I promise I WILL~!

Not gonna give up.

Signing off,
Hardheaded Warrior *winks*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hugs... Love you woman!!! I shall leave u be till u are ready! but in the meantime BE STRONG!!! HUGSIE!!!