January 23, 2009

I misss...

Well well well..Upper 6 is definitely not easy.Actually nothing is easy.Almost everyday I'm loaded with HOMEWORKS!! How I wish the teachers would give us a break.MBS teachers are totally different compared to MGS.

As you see,
Physics teacher-Rush our syllabus and load us with homeworks
Chemistry teacher-She's really nice but no one listens to her in class.[Not like Pn Ng GH who always make sure her students pay attention-like "Mable what are you doing there?"]
Math teacher(papa koay)-He's a good teacher.Will lecture those who get low marks for his test(EVERY FRIDAY) and also exams.Pressure us.
PA teacher-The whole class dont know what she's talking about.
MUET teacher-PN TAN OOI LENG CHOO!Remember her MGS-ians?She was from our primary school in MGS.She's really nice.

I really miss MGS alots.The school,the teachers,the environment,the non-teaching staff, and many more.

"Loyal We'll ever be,to our dear MGS"

Haha.I seriously do miss MGS alot.Many things have changed in MGS.New teachers coming in.Senior teachers going out.New students.

I mishh High School.But it's totally impossible to go back.

Not forgetting...
I MISS ONG EE LYNN!! but she doesnt miss me.FINE!
I dont think she'll even read my blog.So forget it..

No comments: