January 25, 2009

HOMEWORKS!!!!!!!!

I am here to express my love towards my Sixth Form teachers.





Yes. A STACK OF HOMEWORKS ON CHINESE NEW YEAR??!!!



That's too much!Hahaha.No.Not that I dont want to do my homework.It's just that it's supposed to be a holiday!!



You know what's a holiday?According to the Merriam-Webster Dictionary,



Holiday- a day on which one is exempt from work ; specifically : a day marked by a general suspension of work in commemoration of an event



Now you get the point?? I think I have to talk my teacher into this when school reopens.



One of my teachers even got angry of one of my friends for complaining about the homeworks!Come on!Who wouldnt complain for the mountain of homeworks?She purposely want to give us more homework cos she thinks we're too noisy.She treats us like a primary kid la.Too much!



Nevermind.I shall not complain anymore.I still MISS MGS TEACHERS!Though they did give us homeworks too but at least they express their care towards us and not PRESSURE US.



Last but certainly not least,I have no choice but to LOVE MY HOMEWORKS!weeee...



To those who has piles of,mountains of,stacks of,sea of,bunch of,uncountable of ASSIGNMENTS,



ENJOY! *think positive* I'm trying my very best people! and so must you!



Let's do it together! If you think you can,you can!



Cheers!

Now it's time for me to get back to my work!I'm lovin' it!

No comments: