Away.Yes I have been away for pretty long.
Away from updating my blog.Away from Him.Away from people.Away from advice.Away from almost everything.
COME BACK MABLE COME BACK!!!!IT'S TIME TO COME BACK!
I have been wandering alot.Thinking that things around are just fine,great,doing good and pushing things aside.I have nothing else to say.I just need to rise up perhaps.
Wake up Sein Geliebter!!where have you been?

3 comments:
hmm..you've been thinking...well, its not too late..
My dear how are you?
thats a very sad pic....!! *and I have something like that in my blog also!! hahaahah*
anyway I know what you have gone through, and understand whats ur feeling. Girl, remember that I am always there for you... though not physically, but... well... u know what I mean!
well, EMAIL ME!!!tell me through emails, I might be busy and not reply, but at least I know what you are up to!
Love you always, always.
Cheers!
Hey yc! I just saw your comment.Thanks alot for that.Dont worry I'll update you about myself.Haha.so now, YOU BETTER COME BACK!!*hugs*
Post a Comment