July 10, 2008

All For Love

All for love a Father gave
For only love could make a way
All for love the heavens cried
For love was crucified

Oh how many times have I broken Your heart
But still You forgive
If only I ask
And how many times have You heard me pray

Draw near to me

Everything I need is You
My beginning, my forever
Everything I need is You

Let me sing all for love
I will join the angel song
Ever holy is the Lord
King of Glory
King of all

Oh how many times have I broken Your heart
But still You forgive
If only I ask
And how many times have You heard me pray
Draw near to me

Everything I need is You
My beginning, my forever
Everything I need is You

All for a love a Saviour prayed
Abba Father have Your way
Though they know not what they do
Let the Cross draw man to You

Everything I need is You
My beginning, my forever
Everything I need is You
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well...I truly see God's goodness in everything.I mean EVERYTHING! Every single thing.

I am sure all of us do fail him sometimes.But no matter how many times we fail Him, He still forgives us.He is all ready and all willing to forgive us.

Truly Oh how many times have I broken His heart.How times I've grudge the Holy Spirit who are so gentle and loving towards me.How many times have He heard me pray?How many times I've sin against Him?Yet He still FORGIVES me.There is truly NONE like Him.You can search for ETERNITY LONG.yes ETERNITY LONG.You will still won't be able to find someone like Him.

Prove me wrong if you can find someone like Him.Who would die on the cross for your sins?The answer is NO ONE besides Him.Who would leave His majesty to come to this earth to be born as a child and to live like us to show us the way, the ONLY WAY?No one but only JESUS.

We have to really repent of our sins.To repent is to confess our sin to God and to ask for His forgiveness.To repent also means to feel sorry about our sin and to turn away from it.We don't only repent for the sake of repenting and go back to sin.

Though He will forgive us when we sin.We shouldn't take it for granted.Don't ever take God for granted.

Psalms 73:21-26
21Thus my heart was grieved, and I was pricked in my reins.
22So foolish was I, and ignorant: I was as a beast before thee.
23Nevertheless I am continually with thee: thou hast holden me by my right hand.
24Thou shalt guide me with thy counsel, and afterward receive me to glory.
25Whom have I in heaven but thee? and there is none upon earth that I desire beside thee.
26My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.


This shows our foolishness.Our foolishness that caused us to sin against God.Caused us to be ignorant.To be far away from God.But by His Everlasting Love, He holds us by our right hand.He guides us and counsel us.He show us the right way and direct our path.He's an awesome God isnt He?

In a nutshell, we have to live right and walk with wisdom.Not with our own will or for our own selfish desire.A Christian's walk is tough.The narrow path that we have to walk on.You may think we as Christians suffer greatly but think about it.Greater is our reward.All we have to do is to FOCUS.Not focus on ourselves,goals,desires etc but FOCUS ON GOD!When we focus on God, we'll never lose focus in our walk.God is our strength.It is in the bible! [God is the strength of my heart, and my portion forever]

So dear fellow people, my advice is that you live your life for God.When you live for God, it is for ETERNITY.But when you live for the world, NOTHING WILL LAST.Not even yourself.Think about it.That's all for now.Be blessed.=)

With love,
Sein Geliebter

1 comment:

itsjustme said...

thanks for that article.