April 4, 2008

God is good ALL the time.


Well..in case some ppl dont know.I was in NS.Now i'm back for a 3 days holiday.

National Service is fun.Well..I can tell you ppl that it's fun but it still depends on our attitude towards this training.I can see that many people are dreading about the National Service.

We have to see it at a different perspective.I've learn alot of things within these 2 weeks plus.I can see the GOODNESS of God in everything.Even a small thing which most people will see it as INSIGNIFICANT.

Firstly,
I've befriended many good friends[some people may say "it's luck".well..i dont believe in "luck".Everything happens for a purpose.I call this a blessing.].They're really nice people.Really thank God for them.Most of all I really Praise Him for being with me.

Secondly,
I've also learned how important it is to depend on God.We are limited.We can only do things to a certain extend.I sprained my ankle during the NS.Well.of course we have to seek medication.Not to complain or what.The thing is when i went to the medic center in my camp due to the injury,the doctor only asked how and where i sprain my leg.Then he just applied COUNTER PAIN and bandaged it.I'm left with the bones unrelocated.I limb for one week.[Well..you see..I could have sought for God and asked Him to heal me.but i chose to DEPEND ON MYSELF.See how foolish I am?]REMEMBER? OUR GOD IS JEHOVAH RAPHA? THE GOD THAT HEALETH US?[this is a reminder to myself] When i came back to georgetown i even went to the physician.Well..it worked..TEMPORARILY.now it hurts again.[it is better to TRUST in God than to put confidence in man] Now I'm praying for healing and the healing of my ankle is taking place.It's even stated in the bible that "ask and it shall be given".So tomorrow when i go back to white resort I'll be able to run.woohoo..ZUE CHUIN&JEMIMAH here I come!!hahaha.



There's much more things that I can see God's goodness in it.I can't update everything here.Anything you all can ask me personally.

Another thing.You see..Our God is omnipresent.Means He's everywhere anywhere.Our God is a GOOD God.Therefore everything around us is GOOD because God is omnipresent and He is good.Praise His Holy Name.Who is like Him?No one can compare to Him.

That's all for now.God bless you readers!

With Love,
Sein Geliebter






No comments: