And if you seek Me you will find me
If you seek Me in this place
And if you seek Me with all your heart
You will find Me in this place
The secret place
The secret place
Yes you will find Me
When you seek Me with all your heart
And I'll be found of you My child
I'll be found of you
I'll be found of you
When you seek Me with all your heart
And I'll be found of you
I'll be found of you
When you seek Me with all your heart
When you seek Me with all your heart
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
People of God,
Leave everything behind you and pursue God.Nothing worth more than to go after God.
Seeking God is the best thing to do.You will definitely not regret doing this.
I know this well.I used to spend so much time in the world.Doing non sense and all those non beneficial things.Well, it may look beneficial in our eyes at first.At the end of the thing,you will realise how time-consuming and how foolish is it to spend such time,such money,such energy and etc in the things of the world.
No.I'm not condemning the activities people do in world.I'm also not stopping anyone from doing what they are doing.All I want to say is ,Think it all over again.If the thing that you do can benefit you,go on.If it does not, I advise you to take your hands of the thing.Yes,some things can benefit you.But that is for a certain extend.Don't fulfill the lust of the flesh.
The Kingdom of the Lord is at hand.Jesus is coming back soon for the ones who are hungry for Him and those who wait on Him.- The Rapture-
If you don't know what I mean.Read the book of Revelation in your bible.You can also go to http://www.biblegateway.com/
Dearest people,
Get ready for His coming.It is really very near.He will come anytime.Don't be left behind.
The Day and Hour Unknown [Matthew 24:36-44]
36"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son,but only the Father. 37As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.
38For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark;
39and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 40Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. 41Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.
42"Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. 43But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. 44So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.
This is my advice till then.
Let him who has eyes see and let him who has ears hear.Be like the 5 wise virgin.Not the other 5 foolish ones.
God bless you readers.
With His Love,
Sein Geliebter
No comments:
Post a Comment