Well,I'm sure most of you knew that I'm currently working.[changed job from a moss farmer to a conveyancing clerk]Lol..
Working is definitely not easy.Waking up so early even though I don't have to go to school anymore =( Work work work from 8.45am to 5.45am.I think work is tough because you don't really get the chance to sit down and chill or laze around like in school life.
In school...Tired?SLEEP!!! Hungry??EAT IN CLASS!![illegally] Bored??TALK LIKE NO ONE'S BUSINESS!!!STROLL AROUND THE SCHOOL!![regardless with or without permission]Lol..That's the fun part about school..
Working is definitely a contrary to school of course.Therefore for those who are still in school..ENJOY SCHOOL TO THE MAX!!
Alright I shall get to the point.Through working in this law firm,I have learned a lot of things.I didn't only acquire working experience but also VALUES IN LIFE.This is just so PRICELESS!!As you can see,the title of this post says it all.
Looking at things in a total different perspective will change the way you think and behave.BINGO!! Smiling is what I have learned within these two weeks. I find that SMILE can make a difference in EVERYONE'S live I believe.See the faces of your loved ones smiling, or even a total stranger smiling at you.This will totally make your day.I shall say it's GUARANTEED.
A smile costs nothing, but gives much. Look at these pictures below.

Doesn't this BRIGHTENS your day and make your life even more COLORFUL?- Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day. - H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
So..PUT THE PRETTY PRETTY SMILE ON YOUR FACE WHERE EVER YOU GO!!
If you don't have a smile, I'll give you one of mine.Love you readers!
With Lots of Smiles,
Mable =)
No comments:
Post a Comment