Alright..This is totally a random post.Just thought of blogging for the sake of my happy stomach.Hahaha..
Well, it seems that my cooking skills have improved A LIL..after I stayed at my aunt's house for one month plus before and during STPM.
Due to most of the time spent in her house without her at home..I had to cook for myself to STAY ALIVE..Lol..
The first few days all I ate was INSTANT NOODLES..and I dont really fancy INSTANT NOODLES.So thought of trying something new.Heee..I decided to rummage her kitchen for FOOD..Gathered some ingredients and started cooking.At first shot, the food doesnt taste that good.*vomits* Same goes to the next few times.
After a few weeks...I finally cooked something edible.Lol.Dont remember what I cooked that time though.Anyways..am HAPPY!
AT LEAST I can cook..Right?? Cooked Tomyam fried noodles just now to makan..Yummy..Hehehe..Happy Tummy..
Okay..Not that I can open a restaurant with the food that I cooked.It's just that..You know that kind of satisfaction when you achieve something??You know what I mean??gah!
Anyways,thanks for reading my random post.Toodles..
Happy Tummy signing off~! *winks*
No comments:
Post a Comment