Well, nothing much to update here. Just thought of blogging. Trying to keep the blog alive... dot dot dot dot dot..
Errmm, life has been good. Pretty good. Kinda good. Bearably good. I think it's good. Isn't it? Errr.. I think it is. At least I think it's good. (Wa? What am I talking about?)
WORK. Let's talk about work. YAMAHA. Good. Pretty good. Kinda good. Not bad. Enjoying myself working there. Good colleagues. Good people. Good students(?) Well, some can really wreck your mind. Overall things are good. Teaching is definitely challenging. That's the reason why I took up teaching. Not because I really love teaching. I'm not sure if I love teaching either. But there's definitely a sense of accomplishment and satisfaction when the students achieve certain things which are expected from them. It can be tiring sometimes. Nevertheless, I will say, I LOVE MY STUDENTS. Regardless of those who made me pull my hair, easy-ones, rich, poor,thin, fat, short, tall, stubborn, nice, polite, rude, playful, obedient....the list goes on. I think I'm in love with them <3 Well, that's about work.
LIFE. Errrr... My life revolves around work? Oh wait. What?? This is bad.. LIFE=WORK? NO. This is really bad. I mean REALLY BAD. Hmm...Not really that bad right? Gah! Yea. Nothing much about social life. My work is my life. Trying to balance it. Made a few good friends at work. Hangs out sometimes. Especially for lunch/break. Well, we don't really have a fixed lunch hour. SO anytime when we have breaks!!
ATCL. Working on it..Yes..Working on it.. Not so smooth..But still working..Still moving..Hoping that it'll be much more smooth sailing. Well, it depends all on me. I just gotta practice and work more on it. I guess I'm a pretty bad time manager. Working working working...In Progress.. Cannot slack..
I don't have anything else to update. Guess that's all. Last but not least, I miss everyone who has made an impact in my life. FRIENDS from F6, NTTP mates, INSTRUCTORS from YMM, FRIENDS I met here and there... the list goes on.
Signing off,
Mable
p.s. PLEASE LEAVE MARK showing that you were here =D YES! YOU! That's right. YOU who are staring at this. THANK YOU!
No comments:
Post a Comment