Wheeee...I had a great birthday.Thanks to all my good friends.Love them lots.*HUGS*
Everything started this way.....
26 August 2009
At night of 26/8/09, I came home from somewhere.Sat down at my computer and went online.Greeted JACELYN LOK as usual.We talked non sense.I felt headache at that time.So I told Jace that I wanted to go to bed.But she insisted that I should wait till 12am(27/8/09).I was like...No need...Headache.She insisted.So to pleased her.I stayed online to talk to her.
Suddenly,out of no where, Alex and Fish appeared in my house and entered my room to suprised me.=.= For goodness sake.I was really shocked to the max.Hahaha.Talked to them and Jace(online) at the same time.Then I went out of my room for a while.When I got back, there was a box-like thing on my seat covered with my sis's blanket.Another shock.Alex,Fish and my sis were giggling non stop.On the other hand,I was curious of what was that and didnt dare to uncover it at the same time.Goodness..=.=
Finally I got myself to uncover it.And GUESS WHAT??It's a SUGAR GLIDER from Alex,Fish,Yun Phei,Camel,ZhenYing and HoayPing.Love them lots.Haha.
We sat there for the next few minutes talking and playing with Eva(sugar glider) abandoning a number of chats online including Jace.Woopss.Haha.
After I few moments, I felt that my sis and Fish were acting weird but I didnt bother much cos what else could they do at 12am plus right?So I didnt bother much.Suddenly, JACELYN appeared right in front of me!! I almost fainted.I was like chatting with her on MSN a few moments ago.And now she suddenly appear?What?Was I like dreaming at that time?Or did my headache bring me to another planet or something?Oh no..What are these people doing in my house at 12 SOMETHING IN THE MORNING??Hahaha.
Nevertheless,it really suprised me to the max.Shocked and speechless.Thanks alot ppl.Love you guys.
No comments:
Post a Comment