Just to let some people know.I know where I am heading.And what I am doing.I really hope that you all won't push me too hard.
Sorry for being stuborn.To be honest, I don't like anyone pushing me.It feels like I will fall anytime.Well,it's common sense.If you push something really hard and it doesnt move.Then you keep on pushing that "thing",it will somehow fall or get out of shape.The best solution is not to put too much force on the "thing".
Okay,I don't mind that at times.But I do have limits in that area.I really hope you understand.I really love you guys.You all are great people.
I know I have been away from you guys for pretty long.I'm really sorry to tell you that I have lost the interest to be with you all.No offence.But I really feel restricted in some ways when I am with you all.Sorry if I am harsh.
I really do appreciate you all.Thanks for your prayer and all.I guess that's all for now.God bless you all and I love you guys. =)
I hope you all understand.
With love,
Sein Geliebter
2 comments:
dear, love ya!
Lol..Thanks.*hugs* I know you will always be there.Hahaha.Right? right? right?
Post a Comment