May 3, 2009

Conquer The Mountain

My friends and I went hiking at Youth Park on Friday (1/5/09)
So we started our journey at around 5.15pm.At the starting point, we saw this sign board.


I wonder can dogs read?


On the way up.We saw so many monkeys.Lol.
1st monkey:*close eyes* see no evil
2nd monkey: *close ears* hear no evil
3rd monkey: *close mouth* speak no evil


The Sun.I love the purple spot there.


ET taking a break


Finally we reach the top.Hehehe.Not the highest point though.


Beautiful Blue Sky.I love it!


Pig and I enjoying the scenery and breeze.Lol.

Lay Hoon and ET


Group Photo taken by ET

Our shoes and Lay Hoon's Slippers.And yes.She hiked with her slippers.Cool huh?

My Hiking mates.Lol.




Going down..

The stairs

Finally we reached the bottom.So we decided to go to have our dinner.

Our yummy dinner.

Deborah Yuen came to join us half way to have a drink.Lol. After a while Et and LH left.
Deb,Pig and I continue chatting.Then we decided to go to Deb's house.Hahaha.We left for Deborah's house at around 8plus.We stayed there.Chat and all.
We left around 9 plus.I dropped pig back home.
That's the end of the day.

No comments: