April 26, 2009

Steamboat-Saturday(25April2009)

Wheee..I had another outing with a few of my classmates again.This time there are 5 of us only and they are...

Miss Tam Ciak Po No.1 - Miss Teoh Hue Yi *close my ears*(don't yell,hue yi)

Next,

Miss Tam Ciak Po No.2 - Miss Lim Ee Theen (She's really good at eating.Wooshh..)


NEXT!!!

Miss Tam Ciak Po No.3 who pestered us to go for steamboat for WEEKS!! - Miss Ooi Ying Shing

NEXT!!!

Miss Tam Ciak Po No.4 - Miss Mable Ooi (That's me)

Last but not least,the one and only guy among us.Lol.

Mr. Tam Ciak No.5 - Tan Sri Adrian Cheah
Lol.Those are the people who went for the steamboat on saturday(25April2009).

Hue Yi,Ying Shing and I reached there at 7.30pm.Followed by Ee Theen at 8pm and then Adrian.The place was packed as usual.
We ate seriously alot.We went rounds after rounds to get the food.All 4 of us ladies had to get the food and our dear TAN SRI ADRIAN CHEAH enjoyed his food so nicely as you can see the picture of him above.

Hue Yi and I went so many rounds for the ice cream.Hahaha.Mint Choc Ice Cream LYNN!!

Pig was stuffing me with ice cream while I was on the phone with my friend.Tsk tsk tsk.

After eating, Ying Shing made some tea for us.Chinese tea.BITTER Chinese tea.I mean VERY BITTER CHINESE TEA.And that's very kind of her to put 5 spoons of tea leaves into the pot.
When we're almost done,it's already 10 something.Nearing 11pm if not wrong.We took a couple of pictures before we left.

Ee Theen,Ying Shing,Me and Hue Yi(PIG) - taken by our Tan Sri.Very honoured indeed.Lol.


A group photo of Us including Tan Sri Adrian Cheah who's sitting down.


Adrian's reaction when he saw all the candid shots of him?

Photo session ended.We proceeded to the exit.Hue Yi said she wanted to go the toilet.So we went with her.Then she dragged us in to the ladies to take a picture.Lol.

Photo Session ended huh??

Finally, we walk back to Piggy's car which is parked along the road.

Well, she was lazy to drive as usual.So she gave me the permission to drive her car.Lol.Her beloved RED KENARI.


We dropped Ying Shing home.Then I drove myself home.After that she had to drive home herself d.Hahaha.

So that's the end of our outing! END.

No comments: