March 7, 2009

Relay for Life

Relay for life is next week.Not very excited about it though.But this event did bring back some memories.Lots and lots of memories.All those guiding activities,connecting with people,getting to know new friends,helping as a volunteer and etc.Not forgetting scoldings for some misunderstandings.


Kind of funny actually if i try reminiscing the past.How innocent or stupid I acted.Funny things I did.Things which I have gone through.Experiencing lots of stuff.Learning from mistakes.

Looking back, all of us have came till so far.Everyone has changed and grew in one way or another.Wow!Amazing.




One thing I am thankful of is to know God.Without God, I will not be who I am today.I may not have such a big bunch of great friends.Everyday may be miserable to me.I may be one of the worst person.Who knows?

But look now,you see the picture above?HOPE.(our masterpiece made from ice).Yes that's right!Hope! With God, there's hope in everything.With God, I am who I am today because He gave me HOPE.

That's all for Now!Chao people.

With Love,

Sein Geliebter.

No comments: