February 28, 2008

Wonderful Magnificent God


At Your feet I bow

There is none like You


All I want is You

For all the wonders You do

And all that You are

What I can bring to You
I offer my heart


Wonderful magnificent God

I'm humbled by the life You gave

Beautiful Redeemer You are

Worthy of my highest praise


What can I give to You O God

For everything You have given to me

What can I give to You O God


I offer my life to You O God

For everything You have given to me

I offer my life to You


Wonderful, You are Wonderful

Wonderful, You are Wonderful

Wonderful magnificent God


Above is a song by Don Moen.Edited a little.


This song shows how wonderful our God is.How magnificent.You know..there's no way you can describe about this omnipotent God.He is the best topic ever you can talk about.You can talk all day long still you wont be able to end the topic.


Some may agree while some may not.It all depends on our relationship with Him.Christianity is NOT a RELIGION.It's all about a RELATIONSHIP with our Awesome God.


When you take it as a "religion" you definitely wont find any significance in it.If anyone has a personal relationship with our God.It'll be a total different story.


[By reading Melissa's blog, she has a intimate relationship with her Saviour.Through her relationship with Jesus, it touched people's lives(the girl and the boy-based on her blog).Now both(girl and boy) of them want to have a deeper relationship with their God and not just merely attend church services for the sake of ATTENDING]


I really praise God for all His mighty works.He is truly a WONDERFUL MAGNIFICENT GOD!


All praise,glory and honour goes to the CREATOR OF HEAVEN AND EARTH!


Praise is the Power of Heavens.


With His Love,

Sien Geliebter




2 comments:

itsjustme said...

GOD BLESS YOU

itsjustme said...

truly GOD is beyond description.. How awesome is our GOD!well.. i guess we are only seeking for HIS face..the intimate fellowship, relationship, the unbroken companionship with HIM and HIM ALONE! only GOD can satisfy us..the things in the world have left us dry.. oh well.. there's a great great dff between knowing GOD and just know ABOUT HIM.. of course, what we want is the 1st one,huh?anyway, we have to spend time with HIM, only in HIS PRESENCE we are strong,only in HIS PAVILION we want to dwell...well.. well... we are truly blessed that GOD take notice of us, huh? anyway, its a lovely blog..! GOD BLESS YOU... love you... !